Starting a Vacation Rental Business as a Franchisee or On Your Own? Learn Some Important Differences!
Are you ready to start the new year off right and become your own boss? Every year, millions of people go into business for themselves, beginning an exciting process that almost always has its share of ups and downs. However, one new business option that has grown during the last year is starting a vacation rental business in the short-term rental property management industry.
Our industry has continued to rebound and allow people to fulfill their dream of entrepreneurship. It’s important to know, however, there are a few ways to go about opening a vacation rental franchise. You can start from scratch by taking on all the responsibilities of self-managing rental properties, or you can partner with a franchisor like iTrip Vacations. Here, we will consider some of the advantages of going the latter route.
A Robust Business Model
All franchise brands are defined by a business model that investors will follow, but not all business models are created equal. Some are more effective than others, and the iTrip model is unmatched in the private accommodations industry. We have applied decades of experience and used it to refine systems and procedures that take the trial and error out of starting a vacation rental business. A few benefits of our model include:
- Award-winning software and technology: Our software platform is a turnkey system that’s driven by the latest developments in technology.
- Extensive property marketing: Rental properties will appear on over 80 websites, including Airbnb, Booking.com and Vrbo, in addition to social media marketing and targeted marketing to prospective rental guests.
- Work from home: This means no building to lease and maintain, and no build-out costs. You’re free to work from anywhere within your market.
- No accounts receivable: You won’t have to chase money that’s owed to you because all payments are made on the front end of the rental stay.
- A better work/life balance: After the initial hard work of getting up and running, you are free to spend some time away from it and enjoy downtime with family and friends.
A time-tested and proven business model is not always an advantage that’s available to anyone opening a vacation rental business from scratch. With iTrip Vacations, ours is at the heart of our franchise opportunity.
Comprehensive Training and Support
Too often, new business owners open their doors with little or no experience in running a business or navigating their industry — and that can cause real delays in growth. Why start at such a disadvantage when you don’t have to? Instead, hit the ground running when you partner with iTrip to start a vacation rental business.
Our experts will teach everything you need to know to operate your rental property management franchise smoothly and take advantage of a robust industry in ways the competition can’t match. As a local franchise operator under our growing brand, your success is important so we remain by your side every step of the way.
A Recognized Brand Name
Since 2008 we have been an industry leader, and the iTrip name is a respected one. Building consumer trust is critical, and small business owners who start from scratch spend a lot of valuable time testing ways to grow their reputation.
When you partner with iTrip to open a vacation rental business, you have all the resources and tools you need to build a trusted brand in your market. Through our model, you will focus on growing your client base, networking and other important aspects of doing business.
If you would like to learn more about opening a vacation rental franchise with iTrip, we would love to hear from you, so get in touch today!