Wondering How to Start an Airbnb Business Without Owning a House? With iTrip, it’s Easier than You Think!
These days, more people realize the benefits of private accommodations while traveling, either for work or pleasure — and the interesting thing is, the COVID-19 pandemic has fueled that trend! As a result, more investors are exploring ways to become part of our industry by starting their own Airbnb business — a business that partners with this respected listing site to manage and rent private accommodations. Still, many might feel they can’t do so because they aren’t rental property owners themselves. Well, we’re here to tell you that’s simply not true, especially when you partner with iTrip.
Let’s look at a few reasons why iTrip is the brand to partner with when you decide it’s time to start an Airbnb business without owning a house!
Our Robust Business Model
We’ve taken our decades of experience in the private accommodations industry and applied it to our comprehensive business model that allows our franchisees to enjoy a home-based business. That’s right: no business space to build, buy or lease. It really doesn’t matter whether or not you own rental property yourself — you’ll be managing other people’s short-term rental homes. You’ll also want to live within, or very near, the territory you establish, which you can certainly do without owning rental property yourself.
Once you take control of your iTrip mapped-out territory, our systems and procedures will take a lot of the guesswork out of running your Airbnb business partnership. A few benefits of our model include:
- Award-winning technology: Our software platform is a turnkey system driven by the latest developments in technology and related tools.
- Extensive property marketing: Rental properties will appear on up to 80 national and international short-term rental booking sites, including Airbnb, Booking.com, and Vrbo, in addition to social media marketing and targeted marketing to prospective rental guests and property owners.
- No accounts receivable: You won’t have to chase money that’s owed to you because all payments are made on the front end of the rental stay.
- A better work/life balance: After the initial hard work of getting up and running, you are free to spend some time away from it and enjoy downtime with family and friends.
- A designated Vrbo Software Elite Partnership status, one of only 6 worldwide software companies that has received this recognition.
When it comes to how to start an Airbnb business without owning a house, the groundwork our business model lays out will give you advantages unmatched by the competition!
We’re a Recognized Industry Leader
Our franchise team is made up of individuals who possess a broad range of experience and a solid commitment to helping each of our franchisees grow their Airbnb business partnerships. We don’t succeed unless you do — which means anyone from property management experts to novices can expect to benefit from everything our team has to offer.
When you join iTrip to start your Airbnb business partnership, you’ll have all the resources and tools you need to build a franchise your market will support. You can count on that!
Ready to find out more about how to start an Airbnb business without owning a house? Reach out today!